***Posting this again because it got buried!***
Klose Photography is looking for HS Senior Representatives. We need reps for 2010 by the end of the 2009 school year.
We’re looking for people who:
1. are in the class of 2010
2. are outgoing and well-connected at your school
3. have TONS of friends on MySpace and Facebook
4. are responsible and get good grades
If you are all of the above, you qualify to be a Klose Photography Senior Rep.
Here’s what we need you to do as a Senior Rep:
* Do a complimentary 30 minute shoot for us sometime in the month of April or May so we can make your rep cards.
* Constantly tell your junior classmates about us and how great we are.
* Give your rep cards to every junior at your school (or as many as you can).
* Post several of your rep pics on your MySpace or Facebook account.
* Represent us in a positive manner.
Here’s what we do for you:
* Do your 30 minute complimentary shoot
* Give you rep cards to hand out to as many juniors as you can
* Give you some web files to post on your favorite social networking site
* Do a 2 hour session for your “actual” senior shoot during the summer or fall
* You pay full price for your session, BUT you get the entire session fee as credit toward the purchase of prints or other products.
* You get $25 credit toward prints/products for every person that gives us your rep card when they book their session with us.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, school, grade point average, interests, and a picture.
If selected, we’ll contact you and your parents (we need to have their permission) and schedule your mini-session for April or May.
Feel free to pass this information along to any senior, parent, grandparent, teacher, guidance counselor, etc. you may know.